Wednesday 2 October 2013

Creativity and the insidious accumulative-ness of embracing change.

Loved last night.There was a jungle theme.One poem was about town at night being full of people caricatured for their carnal nature and pheromones etc as animals.My book and postcard had elephant and various other zoo animals in it.Simon narrated the real experience in the Palin -like adventure of being chased by orang utan. At Amici a word that I have used in an unrecorded song  representing the name of my daughter and that of the girl ( I have missed for some time now) merged.Last night Simon was clever in the shift in his voice to make a very definite aside( like a 'to camera' of Eric Morecambe -a here in the room aware of narrator to  listener.Gerry beside me who hadn't remembered his ear n ades thought the articulate nature of Simon's annunciation very special.Heard every word so clearly so well pronounced 'a great reading voice' Oh and the jungle theme again Gerry by request/demand did 'king of the swingers' and given that Simon's tale was that of seeking to escape a mother orangutan with biscuit and banana throwing well.

Any road.Whilst writing songs and decluttering ironing has been building up and up and although large pieces of furniture and equipment have gone out I can see little mounds of things appearing like boils in the recent joyful emptiness 'space I had known for a short while.I am up early and will start drawing out a mural at 9.30.Philip Brown also added to the Amici animal theme.He narrated a poem about an hippopotamus by T.S.Elliot and even 3 a'peth a foot hand that she put two and two together and saw the Slinky's link. Marko introduced me to sleep I think.Wanting to make an essay or book out of last nights revelry has been inspired by the wonderful exciting adventure story that Simon had shared.I want to see the St.Francis film at URC tonight that Micky Schroder has arranged so I must get some rest I will set the alarm for 8 I think.Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment