Wednesday 30 November 2011

Blackness/darkness, twice nothing

Woke this morning with Derek's poem on blackness or is it darkness still finding images in my mind
treacle sticky toffee poem.Tarmac sticking to his shoe as a lad.And I was teaching how complementary colours darken each other viz orange to ble violet to yellow and red to green.

Derek was talking about the necessity for darkness and sleep is an essential one and being able to hide our eyes from brightness.Derek is a welsh gentleman who breakfasts with John and I in Char bar each Tuesday a.m and intends to write a poem on darkess.

I have bought a cheap halogen heater and it differes mightily from the radiator in the glow it give I have a cheap sunshine in the dark of my flat.I myself am attempting to become lighter and my darkness is the money I pay to belong to Weight watchers when I can ill afford extra pennies like this and had hoped ''''oh well....."



My dieting Christmas card entitled the 'get'.
Disappointment despite success.

 Because I more than achieved my pound something goal for
 weightwatchers only to discover I was not gold
and my membership for weightwatchers is not yet free.As the bmi
goal Amy had found for me was not as I imagined I had note 13.5 and had got won from 14 13
only to find the weight goal for me needs to be a max of 11.6 or so aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

So then disappointment is also necessary.
I am reading the shadow of the wind and
in it an author dies unknown yet affecting people who find his books an asset esepecially to a blind girl who says his book had given ther eyes -light in her dark world.

The writing goal I have is getting a little light as I use my smalll balck mini web book that can only really cope witht the aid of a usb and hardly ever achieves its wifi purpose yet that was not my real goal so flowing with the asset based thinking and Julia Cameron's morning pages directive of keep going without too much editing just keep turning up at the page so I will.I am doiung so here on the old laptop whose battery life is so dull it is invialid edededed to staying here aattached to the internet .When mu little yet feeble netbook charges I will be palcing its text in a usb that may perhap produce these blogs by default not the right word but heh.

Don't edit Julia says but the computers highlight every error or every none american spelling -oh well.just keep writing .Watched a brilliant rambling associative piece on telly about diners had Suzanne Vega and Edward Hopper and some hyperrealist painter with a museum of diners too.I get ti the need to be where people are
I should travel write and interview and draw people and cafes ......
I did this in fact and three article I illustrated this way for Cheshire Life magazine -will head out that way again as I reempire myself with asset based thinking-what have I gort to use? then use same .


Observation memory imagination goals achievements self applause encouragement
So in the back of my mind with all these other snippets bits is the writing course I am trying to get back to. I have revised the unit on plot planning and on theming and synopsis.

This character needs a goal.One of mine diet .the other writing the another money making .
Theme overcoming persevering succeeding. I have maintained diet walking and endeavour to have an implement to write with.Also I have been doing what I can to market myself.And I am back to Morning pages keeping.Here is the evidence you are reading it or at least scanning.


Create  character and give him a goal
the goal for so long has been
get that love back beloved.
Not gone away just road works sign says
GOD AT WORK-no apologies he is God afterall!

Obstacles require I create a character with a goal.
Whilst I am one
want another outside myself

What name to give him   ?

Tempted to write about Isobel Poppy my grand daughter but too soon to idealise visualise....yet

No a me charcter boy with an impluse to make sense of things
theme has to be keep going with a hopeful heart encourage


Goal to find a home a way  a fulfilling dream to work on
shal I put typewriter pen running shoes wings what does he want to achieve?
What obstacles must he face 


my own are emotional economic loneliness disappointment skills contacts needs
the course suggests people are the obstacle-people with opposite goals

I have a neighbour who want to play his instrument but he suffers an ailment which cause him to require drugs the grus prevent him from playing and he gets depressed but if he doesnt and he gets to play it all gets ourt of hand as he becomes ill and his illness is anti social and so must be restrained...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I pray for him
but the stroylins must not conclude from miracles and dreams but be a result of the slkill of the character and his responses too each obstacel until he is shaped into a charcter and the story informs others how the worthy them and discoveries will benefit them to learn from.

The little red light is still on on my mini web book so I think I will ahve a look se haow far it has to charge itself

Morning pages is supposed to be 3 pages long and unreviewed so I think that concludes the ramble for the moment.

Other goals are playing the violin preparing guitar lessons improving my bass playing  and practicing piano.

O know there are lots of spelling mistakes and you want this neat well I suppose i don't know that that is more my own self criticism.I think I will go and get the two adverts I produced on the other computer and upload them here or decoration.

Just remembered why I put twice nothing in the title
'Our? ' minister Brian a kindly sincere faithful leader and preacher of God's good word
when packing up after music said to myself and Ann I will pay you double for that.
Ann said twice nothing is still....and Brian completed 'nothing'
and I said not sure .Don't think I believe in nothing so there's something.
And a minus times a minus equals a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment