Thursday 25 July 2013

the entrance to heaven

Said to and old freiend Steve Whitby who I hadn't spent time properly with for something like thirty years that I think we are all trying to 'return to Eden' to that place before the fall.I hoped and prayed and I beleive that faith in Jesus is that he has restored our position to God,and of course as Iwrite I must always be aware that my small attempts to express share reach into God is both listened to being edited by and honed transformed continuously by the intentionality outside myself His authority authorship of the character person of my seeming 'me'If i am to be enthusiastic I must realise that whilst it is somehow I that is singing the collaged song lyrics of my sense my making sense 'of' being and having been for 61 years.Yet I am in God en theo and have always been so.Dr.Franck quoted making reference to a likeness between my
author and 'I '

The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me.Yet whilst that is cute reassuring and points out that my limited perception is still a gift and that the ye and nerve end data capture and heart felt intuitive comprehension gestalt etc is the one I have from God and through which he permits my limiting to come to terms infer and realize his UN LIMITEDNESS.

So then The gates of Eden.To kindle the bible of paper cardboard cover open that door or switch it on.
Do I believe in magic or miracle?Does believing magic or miracle it in me through the Holy Spirit.Think you know?

Paying it forward
Shipping news
A love worth giving
The Life you always wanted

films books holiday brochures
the Lord of the Rings
the game of Thrones.

metaphors and parables and paintings
chagall,sendak...where the wild things are.
the sistine chapel
an idyllic holiday
a romantic location to start married life
marriage as metaphor or as asserted marriage of mankind to author
Christ's bride.
yet 4100 denominations
my 'self'' in a graden party with kindly host inviting me on cursillo and life in the spirit course to know Jesus
but then finding the rest of her congreagtion to expect me to join the catholic church and one getting upset even being rude about the inclusion of the word Roman yet not meaning themself universl as catholic I am told means.Jesus died that ALL mankind may reenter that innocence pre the fall and through a tree rooted in Eden and being given to all of us by our Author.And why do I not say father because it seems and is rude to theose hurt by chauvinsitc gender asserted male control freaks of the past.No matter that I have not chosen my gender nor agreeing with these pigs I am culpable and therefor so is God for being limited by the word that is male Father.I will not overly stretch this.manhole cover..person hole cover.An entrance through which not camels but men pass.

I am driven not by my original stream of consciousness  search for the entrance to heaven heaven's entrance to me .Feel I have ben pulled off track away from the Holy of holy or Wholly or wholy by the devel of gender arguments.The devil wants to break communication twixt God and man man and man and woman and man and man and women twixt woman and woman.woman and man.rearrarnge these please for a amillion time until I started off on the foot you hoped I had.Aaaaaugh

So then istead of seeking the gate that the camel's eye is glimpsed at through I am now driven by the commitement to write three pages three morning pages as a kind of 'religious' commitemnt to some endeavour of hope of breaking through to a different level of awareness.This is prayer and I am to persisit .Jesus I am reminded through some refresher course words from the word  for today (yesterday's) that  a woman persistently knocked on the judges door.You have no idea how glad I was with the segui from heaven of finding that it was a woman knocking.Hallelujah.Oh the devils diferentiation mind game is making me weary as a person not as a bloke.Help!belt of truth helmet of salvation sword of the spirit shield of faith breast plate of salvation shoes of gentility

Ephesians 6:17 - And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Hebrews 4:12 - For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

2 Timothy 3:16 - All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Romans 13:4 - For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to [execute] wrath upon him that doeth evil.


So where was I before the spiritual battle took place beyond my comrehesnion intention or will .Oh yeah.Entering the Gates of eden pre fall.I beleive that when I child is born as with recent Royal Baby we can identify and look through the eyes of the child and have no doubt'where is the love' for it is all around us in the reality of parents grandparents safe environs warmth rest and protection this is heaven.We try to get back there all of our live by finding and affording the right airline ticket even gathering points of merit through the good dee of purchasing at the right store.So that we can be free and safe with family yet also wandering amongst trees with the hotel management nearby changing our room for us or being in the open with others by musical pop concert or glamping.Somewhere like Assisi where the food grows on trees and we have echoes of St Francis innocnece and life to reflect upon.Or we can enter through Chagalls love story with Bella.Or by becoming a creative artisit to paint others into our searched for planet jim the world of our own that would be selfish t keep for ourselves.yet its maintenancance depends on love and on kindness an upon God;s cherishing that hope in me.Enogh for today enough of my alonesess.Today the weathe ris mild and I have a commission of a modest seemingly crumbling home of a young enthusistic couple and their baby a house that because my watercolur eyes seee with affection will be a home not an old building which in contrast to the neighbour's needs reparier work but a quant and lovely backdrop they flow with.Hallelujah.And for my part I have tried to use those things I used to teach to enhance a neglected valuable hardbacked book with love so as to encourgae meditation by surrounding it with a pop up crafted enthusoasm to give it the aura of God's love,amen

No comments:

Post a Comment