Thursday 12 January 2012

Consciousness(life) informed by conscience(love)

The stream of my thought our pooled thoughts

 -aspirations goals,affirmations,realisations,reality,experiences,options,
and
what,when,who,why,decisions
and
proactive doing-activity
,endeavours

needs to be informed by God's Love and
intentions for our lives

He is 'My' Author!

Wednesday's Daily Bread

'God restores us' Genesis 8 The Message

12 He waited another seven days and sent the dove out a third time. This time it didn't come back.
 13-14 In the six-hundred-first year of Noah's life, on the first day of the first month, the flood had dried up. Noah opened the hatch of the ship and saw dry ground. By the twenty-seventh day of the second month, the Earth was completely dry.
 15-17 God spoke to Noah: "Leave the ship, you and your wife and your sons and your sons' wives. And take all the animals with you, the whole menagerie of birds and mammals and crawling creatures, all that brimming prodigality of life, so they can reproduce and flourish on the Earth."

 20-21 Noah built an altar to God. He selected clean animals and birds from every species and offered them as burnt offerings on the altar. God smelled the sweet fragrance and thought to himself, "I'll never again curse the ground because of people. I know they have this bent toward evil from an early age, but I'll never again kill off everything living as I've just done.

 22 For as long as Earth lasts,
      planting and harvest, cold and heat,
   Summer and winter, day and night
      will never stop."

Yesterday I lost my Switch card and so had to go to the bank to cancel it.
I had some cash & a paying in book.I put some of the cash in.Kept some.

The account was lower than I thought so insecurity pangs.
Yet I am loving the choir picture wall God has provided me with.

I am encouraged.I visited a friend watched some telly.
Told him and shared that I am wifi and talk talk soon
he is a Christisn friend who whilst mature ump-teenager
he is kind and not scared of technology.So he read from his week old text
as he has been in hospital it too spoke of God's gifting.

I will start my day with God's Love and provision in mind


I managed to complete the mural in the two days I had set myself
and the school were able to rush my cheque through.

It was a total joy and I got to share my faith with John the caretaker
and speak about encouragement in a chat staff were having about the Secret
terry the head shared photos of Seville .One of them he had white doves
feeding from his hands and as he said he looked just like St.Francis.
A wonderful aspect of the work were the children's comments
especially the ones from the choir who are featured in the mural.


I am very grateful to God felt his provision in lots of ways today.
Especially the invite to the holiday and wedding of my son and his fiance



No comments:

Post a Comment