Friday 13 January 2012

Energised planners

Well the new wifi box and talk talk broadband are in place,
The old laptop's antivirus protection seems to be getting in the way of its wifi ability.
The kindly Indian voice of the talk Talk representative suggested I contact the 'geeks'
and gave me their number.it is 5 past 7 a.m .I had an early night and am up and had a bath.

God's providence turned my circumstances
 around from minus to plus.fear to safety.
the blessing of more sales from Dee Fine Arts,
a cheque for the mural and the two small pensions going in.

First thing I enjoyed the coastal walk with George.
We added a bit in the middle to take us past Caldy Church.
My friend Ali Goulbourne went off to Wales
so couldn't join us.

George spoke of  Dylan websites with fragments of his songs for titles.
Wish I could remember what they were.They were quirky and enjoyable.
We watched Leonard Cohen in London from his Christmas present DVD.

I told him that he boots i was wearing came from his Christmas gift.

I am typing this blog wirelessly from the netbook Robert ,my son gave me
pre Christmas by just a few days..

Beside me is the Daily Bread. yesterdayday it reads as 'preparation'

'Pray that God will show you exactly his place for you in his plans.'
I am now reading Genesis 10 it speaks of genealogy that of Noah's
sons and the growth of families and their geographical spreading out.

The writer of the Daily Bread points out that the chapter show
 how some heroes have been blessed and sinners dropped.
Consequences to sin  and our choices,

Speaks of Jesus more excellent Way
In his kingdom
all
are part
of
God's plan
And the least shall be greatest.

so to today 14th January Saturday
Word for today
do not be afraid

Much a do about nothing by Shakepeare is from
the biblical story of Jesus raining Jairus daughter.

'do not be afraid but believe'
The miracle was set in motion
the moment Jairus went to Jesus


Psalm 4:8

New International Version (NIV)

 8 In peace I will lie down and sleep,
   for you alone, LORD,
   make me dwell in safety.

Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment