Friday 2 March 2012

gentle

aspirational
inspirational
all just passing through

less is more
the less we stop it
the more the blessings flow


last night i turned the shabby chic
lavender grasses into pomanders
or little fragrant bowls of grain

i think these woven
lid and box
weaves cost me pennies
and i suspect they are for
steaming rice puddings or some such

any way i noticed how useful
a marriage would be made
by putting the seed inside their little wombs
and creating a femininity bomb
of  scented joy


don;t bury the word in your heart
no
let it root and let it flower and let it flow with seed
let it out

Dad hollowed out milled and turned and lathed to the 'thou'
(thousandth of an inch)
an old piston ring
i think
and made this tobacco
container
it holds the eternity and engagement ring he gave to my mum
restored to me by my daughter
a gift from my divorced wife to her
and what to do then
perhaps have it valued or perhaps fall in love
mmmm


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081398/quotes?qt=qt0231264




time for tea and porridge
when i woke up i was astream of gushing thought now i am a little cold so fan heater time
before going to dee i will
iron my tie
and put on a nice suit
 and i will play piano well
andante and jesus son of man's desiring






well will come back when i have my porridge lovely pieces these two no?

Whilst the microwave was buzzing with the salt water milk and porridge and the two efferverscent vitamin c tablets were fizzing and the silent redbush tea bag was listening to the undoiling kettel that served it
my mind for some none associative associative synapse snapping reason of its very own went to the old swimming baths at balliol Road and enjoyed perhaps the echoind space of this cold massive bathroom were i learned to swim and was very small and the water was a mile below the edge of the pool and where i could put my feet in the scooped out slot for the hands of bathers and still only just then mu little head and hands would walk along towardss the deep end occasionally dipping my feet in or i would climb down the vertical steps in their ceramic or was it tube metal ladder?

i used a small glass for the double wammee vit c tablets now for a slurp of tea
the water tastes chemical in the tea but the cup is a gentle forgotten beauty of white blossoms on tea coloures ground with olive gree leaf and stem and tone in the blossom just three softnesses with the white

porridge awatits i will add syrup and remeber to put my mobile phone on to pray within my luxury for the poverty others have  how well we are oh God bless the world of the iillness that only joy and gentility and gratitude and gentle caring gstes shared out

climate change
those worst affected
crops to grow well in dry places
those who face an uncertain future
'when will there be a harvest for the world?'
Lord as dave is moved to share concern and helps me to think feel ponder this porridge with greater reverence salted malted grain with suffcient water
and energy to cook it and to hold the bowl and to
 receive purchase obtain the precious grain
may these shared fleeting feelings bring some wonderful good news and may i somehow proactively love and give birth to prayer and to hope and to jesus love and testify truthfully hopefully to an altruistic samaritan spirit

there will be a harvest and i recall we will be seived and sorted and just like bob dylans song
what good am I?


What Good Am I?

What good am I if I’m like all the rest
If I just turn away, when I see how you’re dressed
If I shut myself off so I can’t hear you cry
What good am I?
What good am I if I know and don’t do
If I see and don’t say, if I look right through you
If I turn a deaf ear to the thunderin’ sky
What good am I?
What good am I while you softly weep
And I hear in my head what you say in your sleep
And I freeze in the moment like the rest who don’t try
What good am I?
What good am I then to others and me
If I’ve had every chance and yet still fail to see
If my hands are tied must I not wonder within
Who tied them and why and where must I have been?
What good am I if I say foolish things
And I laugh in the face of what sorrow brings
And I just turn my back while you silently die
What good am I?

Couldn't get his own performance. I will stop now as I will practice piano
that will be my morning pages fingering the notes instead of the letters.


No comments:

Post a Comment